Thursday, March 19, 2009

A DAY IN THE LIFE - MARCH EDITION

Last edition, Some people O.D.-ed (overdosed) on the enormous amount of vain and slightly self- absorbed, but luscious - Courtney videos. For this month, I will lean back on your monthly prescription, but you can definitely expect a full dosage of me for the next go-round. My mom was also a little concerned about all of my Macy – video posting. In her words, “ Girl-l-l-lll, people are crazy out there! Take Macy off!” Out of the fear that my niece’s cuteness might start a national riot, or people may try to steal her, I am not including any candid moments of the little one for this edition. Sorry! No – Love Muffin – Chubby cheeked niece – camera clips this month. For now, please settle for one of my favorite Kirk Franklin songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment